The unique needs of your organisation can be fully addressed by a hands-on RNTC course with our professional media trainers.
At RNTC we have over five decades of experience, delivering on-site training courses that are tailor-made to meet the needs of NGOs, media organisations and other environments. We offer long and short courses in a variety of media disciplines, spanning anywhere between one to three weeks.
Why Should I get a Tailor-Made Course?
Whether your organistion has specific needs and goals in mind, you’re looking to upskill your local team or you simply can’t find an existing course available, there are several reasons why a tailor-made course might be for you:
- On-site training is cheaper per participant than regular RNTC courses, particularly if there are more than 6 participants
- Our course designers ensure that the material is comprehensive and can be delivered anywhere in the world
- The course is designed in line with your work, using real life examples in your field of expertise
- We have over 50 years’ experience in training professionals, in both tailor-made and established courses
- We use combined theories from industry professionals and utilize a ‘learn by doing’ approach
- At the end of the training programme, you will receive a thorough evaluation report with recommendations which will further help your organization
- We utilise industry-leading technologies and methodologies to ensure that you can create strong, compelling narratives
Our courses are delivered in English. However, they can be adapted into Dutch, French, Spanish, or Arabic on request.
How to Get a Tailor-Made Course
If you are interested in a course tailor-made to your needs please contact us with the form below. We will help identify your needs and put you in contact with one of our senior trainers to finalise the details of your programme and send you a quote.
Tailor-Made courses with partners
We have had the privilege of helping some of the world’s leading minds and organisations in a variety of fields, including:
Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development
BBC Media Action
Broadcasting Board of Governors/International Broadcasting Bureau/Voice of America
National Television Company of Ukraine
Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation
Uganda Radio Network
Free Press Unlimited
Free Voice South Sudan
Hague Academy of Local Governance
International Criminal Court
Iraqi Al-Amal Association
Lebanon Development Union
SAPPRFT Research Training Institute
Search for Common Ground
University of Colombo
Video: Fairtrade media manager on using media for development and campaigns - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=688a7NFBz7g