Online abuse and harassment can discourage people from discussing important issues or expressing themselves. This leads to polarisation or marginalisation and means they give up on seeking different opinions. Therefore, discussions across social platforms are moderated with the aim of ensuring they remain a safe place for discussion and debate.
Why this course and what it is all about
▪ Trainees and Course Introduction
▪ Communities and Moderation Introduction
▪ What are inclusive communities for RNW Media?
▪ What are guidelines for Inclusive online communities?
▪ What are guidelines for moderation?
▪ What Is the role of a moderator?
How to create inclusive online community engagement
▪ How to select effective moderation techniques
▪ How to apply SMART targeting
▪ How to apply offline engagement
▪ How to utilize digital optimization
▪ Search Engine Marketing Strategies (SEM)
▪ Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
▪ Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
How to measure Impact and effectiveness of moderation
▪ How to measure Impact of moderation
▪ How to measure effectiveness of moderation